STEPS OF FRANCHISE PROCEDURE
1.First sends request mail for study center to RKM COMPUTER.
2.RKM COMPUTER provide doc information sheet to Franchisee.
3.Study center delivers Franchisee Application form to RKM COMPUTER with all Documents along with DD.
4.As RKM COMPUTER receive Documents, RKM COMPUTER verify provided information & Docs with in 3-5 Days.
5.After completion of verification process RKM COMPUTERRKM COMPUTER will send application status mail.
6.RKM COMPUTER sends agreement copy and T & C documents to Franchisee.
7.RKM COMPUTER sends design of Flex,Pamphlet,Forms and Course-Brochure
8.Application Procedure is same to become Dictrict Area Coordinator (DAC).
9.RKM COMPUTER Education Center not collects any extra charges for DAC
10.RKM COMPUTER sends Sample kit (Course Material,Student's Bag,Pen).
1.Minimum 300-sq. ft area required.
2.Minimum 4-6 computers required.
3.Franchisee Fees: 15000/-.
4.Extra & Hidden Charges: NIL.
5.Teach every one , No Cast bar, neither Age bar nor any Income proof required.
6.You may start with any number of Courses.
7.We Provide Study Material (Students KIT).
8.We provide 3-6-12 month course trainig like CCC (Operator/Office Assistant Training),Tally,DTP, ,Internet,Web Designing course Free of Cost.
9.We provide Faculty Teaching material Free of Cost.
1. You should have minimum 300-sq. ft. Space.
2. You should have minimum 4 to 6 computers.
3. You should have any knowledge and experience in this field.
4. You should have well profile and having capacity for social work.
5. You should have good accommodation and reachable location
Rules & Regulation of the Institute
1. That the admission shall only be confirmed on the receipt of Enrollment fees.
2. That the fees once deposited shall neither be refundable nor Transferable under any circumstance.
3. That the Reg./roll no. And Identity Card shall only be issued after the confirmation of Admission.
4. That the student shall have to take written content for the change of study Centre.
5. That the Institute shall not be liable for personal belongings what so ever.
6. That Ragging, taking of Alcohol and Drug and Indiscipline shall be result in expulsion from the Institute.
7. That the decision of the Center Head shall be final and binding in Academic Matters.
8.That the Students Securing less than 80% Attendance shall not be allowed to appear for final Examination.
9. That the institute shall arrange weekly improvement/extra class and weekly test
10. That the institute shall arrange monthly examination as per guideline of Head office.
11. That the institute informs to every student that if any absence more than three days without information that student?s registration will be cancel.
12. That the Guardians / Parents are expected to report to Institute's Authorities in matters pertaining to their wards
Asha computers(Sr. No 01,File No.474)
Moh-Shastri nagar Fatehpur 84
Anushka Computer(Sr. No 02,File No.474)
Anil kumar pal
Near kalyani river, Baburiyamod, F-84 Unnao
Shri Raj Computers(Sr. No 04,File No. 474)
Tikuniya Park,Near Bank of Baroda, Bangarmau Unnao
Mr. Abhishek Dixit
GURU KRIPA computers(Sr. No 05,File No. 474)
Block Road Moti Nagar, F-84 Unnao
Ms. Chhaya Devi
Raju Computer Education Institute
R.S.Chauraha,Ambapara Road Bangarmau Unnao
Mr. Raju Ali